Indoor Air Services in Warrington, Doylestown, Warminster, PA and Surrounding Areas
Indoor Air – What are you breathing each day?
A study by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) found that indoor air can actually be more polluted than the air outdoors. Most Americans spend up to 90% of each day indoors, you may be experiencing indoor air pollution without even knowing it.
Today, homes and buildings are sealed more tightly to conserve energy. Unfortunately, this seals in mold, pollen, bacteria and other pollutants. The EPA ranks indoor air pollution among the top five environmental risks to public health.
Healthy Climate Solutions
Whatever problem you are having with your home’s air, you’ll find the perfect Healthy Climate Solution. When it comes to contaminants like particles and chemicals, there’s no better defense than the PureAir air purification system. You also have a choice of filtration systems and germicidal lamps, plus products that help balance moisture levels and improve airflow. With so many innovative options for enhancing and customizing the air inside your home, the Healthy Climate collection helps make your home a better place to breathe.
Ventilators, Air Cleaners, UV lights and Humidifiers work with your HVAC equipment to purify and enhance the air quality in your home. Each offers a distinct method for an overall clean air solution. Use the links below for information about each product:
Air cleaners offer an effective way to remove up to 94 percent of the particles – dust, pollens, pet dander, plant spores, fungi, bacteria, tobacco smoke, etc. – from the air that passes through the home. Lennox offers both electronic and media air cleaners.
More Info >
Whole House Humidifiers
Whole-house humidifiers replenish the much-needed moisture in the air inside. This is important because warm, dry air absorbs moisture from everything around it, and breathing this air can be difficult.
More Info >
Ventilation systems replace a portion of stale indoor air with fresh outdoor air, reducing energy loss in the process. Air exchangers for instance, let users manually or automatically adjust the fresh air flow. The units retain energy used to heat or cool, saving money on utility bills.
More Info >
- Provides cleaner, fresher indoor air
- Designed to provide comfort in warmer, humid climates
- Transfers incoming humidity back outdoors
- Will not restrict airflow for proper filtration
- Ideal for new homes which are tightly sealed or remodeled homes with
- energy efficiency upgrades
- All units include a Healthy Climate® wall control
- No ozone emissions – a known lung irritant*
Ultraviolet air treatment systems
Ultraviolet air treatment systems or UV Lamps are designed to prevent mold spore growth on air conditioning coils. This technology, used for decades in water treatment, helps reduce allergic reactions to mold while enhancing overall air quality. More Info >
Dust, dirt, pollen, animal dander and other airborne contaminants are pulled into your duct system every time the furnace or air conditioner runs. These contaminants build up inside the ductwork over time and can make your duct system an ideal breeding ground for mold spores, bacteria, fungus, mildew and other microbes.
These conditions can be a sign of poorly performing ducts.
- High summer and winter utility bills.
- Your system’s filters get dirty quickly.
- Dirt streaks showing at the corners and connections of ducts.
- Rooms are stuffy and never seem to feel comfortable.
- Your ducts are located in the attic or crawl space and they are not insulated or have damaged insulation.
- Flexible ducts are tangled or kinked.
- The spaces between the floor joists and wall studs have been enclosed and are being used to move air. When these cavities are used as ductwork, they are usually very leaky. You can detect this in the basement if sheet metal is nailed to the ceiling between the floor joists.